Pics of rencent job

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES, Jun 1, 2008.

1. SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES

SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES LawnSite Senior Member

here are some pics of a recent job. We still have to finish the trim work on the pergola, but all the lighting is done and the ceiling fan is going in tomorrow.

Picture 746.jpg

Picture 751.jpg

Picture 755.jpg

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

very nice work

3. Oasis-Outdoor

Oasis-Outdoor LawnSite Member

Thats a good clean looking install....very nice work. Looks like they are going to have some drainage issues with the grade of the lawn and driveway in the area of the downspout. You run into grades like that every now and then that become quite a challenge to find somewhere to pipe the runoff to!

4. SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES

actually the grade is fine. there is a 2% grade coming back to the driveway from the far end of the wall. i graded it myself with a swell in the middle to match the one in the drive. they have been watering like crazy and had a few good rains since the sod went in and it is doing well.

5. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks great !

6. amscapes03

amscapes03 LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good! On a front entrance i never go smaller than 4' wide on steps and walkway. I also realize it's not always our (installers) call. Nice job!

7. zedosix

zedosix LawnSite Silver Member

Is that the front or the back yard? To me it looks like someones back yard but I see a driveway??

8. SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES

funky houses in that neighborhood. it is the back yard and the garage comes in from the back. that is why we only did 3' steps. not to mention the area is so small 4' steps would look out of place.

9. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Looks pretty good IMO I still would have done wider steps and used a 3" block I don't really like big blocks on shorter walls.

10. PatriotLandscape

PatriotLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MA

do you not usually do a border course on your pavers?