Pics of setup

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by BigLag, Sep 18, 2007.

1. BigLag

BigLag LawnSite Member

Just got the truck a few days ago...gas GUUUZZZZLLLEERR!!! I think i have a whirlpool in my gas tank. Next year i'm going to upgrade to a 16 ft trailer b/c i am likely going to add a quickie 32 and as you can see i have absolutely no room left on the ole 12 footer.:usflag:

DSC01686.jpg

DSC01687.jpg

DSC01688.jpg

DSC01689.jpg

DSC01690.jpg

2. BigLag

BigLag LawnSite Member

a few more

DSC01691.jpg

DSC01692.jpg

DSC01693.jpg

DSC01694.jpg

3. All_Toro_4ME

All_Toro_4ME LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice. What kind of walk behind is that? Can't tell from the pic.

4. BigLag

BigLag LawnSite Member

just an old clunker murray someone gave a couple of years ago...the old man neglected the heck out of it..i cleaned it up real good, changed oil and filter, now it cranks up on the first pull..so maybe not such a clunker?

5. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

Does that trailer fish tail going down the road? Too much weight behind the axle. Nice equipment and truck. My soon to be father in law has one and the truck has a good amount of power empty, probably pulls pretty decent too.

6. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

Nice setup!

I was thinking about adding a toobox in the same location...do you ever have clearence issues with your box mounted on the tongue?

7. BigLag

BigLag LawnSite Member

never had any problems with the trailer fishtailing(but i never go over 60mph, mostly in town driving) although it is alot of weight back there(thats the only way they'd both fit). my old truck strained to pull this weight, this one pulls it like its not even there. As far as the toolbox goes, there is a clearance issue, but only if jack knifed. If that toolbox was about 3 inches shorter in either direction, it would not be an issue at all. but like i said, only if jack knifed.

8. PEVO

PEVO LawnSite Member

I got a couple of those "old klunker" murreys, both hi wheelers(steel spokes) with quantem 3.5hp Briggs motors on them. Paid 25 for one about 14years ago & the other 10 bux for the motor (exhaust valve seat came loose & wedged the valve open...easy fix) & 5 bux for another hi wheeler deck -motor. That was 11-12 years ago. I trade out using both around the yard(homeowner). Both smoke some at start up BUT both are still running :)

9. MTR999

MTR999 LawnSite Member
    from Florida

Don't complain on gas, it is gonna get worse soon, crude is pushing $82 as of today! What is your mpg on that v8 titan?

10. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Smart man mounted that spare on that trailer.
    Not sure if it came with it, but mine didn't...

Oh yeah yeah, let me guess, some hurricane wiped out a refinery...
    Which, if there are only 3 refineries in the whole world, that sure is odd there is one in texas where hurricane Katrina struck last year, and the other is in mexico where it just hit... Wonder where the third one is, guess we'll find out next year.