Pics of the Home Office

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tiedeman, Mar 27, 2005.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I thought that I would share some pics of the home office on here

The first pic is showing an overview of the setup. Man I need some more desk space

Hpim0221-1.jpg

2. tiedeman

from earth

here is a shot of my bulletin board and some pics on the wall. I plan on adding some more pictures of the wall here probably this week

Hpim0220-1.jpg

3. tiedeman

from earth

this is my last picture. I need to get some more storage space or shelving unit. This is most of my paper supplies, and the last 3 years of tax information

Hpim0222-1.jpg

4. tiedeman

from earth

heck I just noticed that my cat is underneath the desk. I was trying to figure out,"what the heck is that?"

5. tiedeman

from earth

what I didn't show was my filing cabinet and all in one print/fax/copier/scan in the left corner.

6. leadarrows

leadarrows LawnSite Senior Member
    from N/A

Here's mine. I need to dust. LOL Old farm house and 15 dogs = hard to keep it clean all the time. I just built the selve and it gives me a lot more room.
    The printer on the far left is a dedicated check printer. The one on the right is a color fax machine and I use it for copying. The one in the middle is my utility one. Every one wants to know why I have three printers well I got a new one each time I got a new computer and they work so why not. LOL
    Wirer less keyboard fits in the draw when I need more desk top space. I keep my old files in another room in a cabinet. Out of the way but easy to get if I need them.

Office.jpg

7. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

A clean office is the sign of a corrupt mind....HAHAHA.......I wish mone was that neat....

8. woodycrest

woodycrest LawnSite Senior Member

lead arrows,

nice desk you got there... :)

desk.jpg

9. tiedeman

from earth

leadarrows, looks like you could wax that floor

both of those are nice setups though

10. woodycrest

woodycrest LawnSite Senior Member