pics of uniforms any idea

Discussion in 'Employment' started by redtruck789, Dec 31, 2013.

1. redtruck789

redtruck789 LawnSite Member

hey guys looking to get the guys uniforms this year you got and pics you can share and ideas of who and what you guys use

2. LilRabbit

LilRabbit LawnSite Member

We just do jeans and company tee shirt

3. redtruck789

redtruck789 LawnSite Member

Do you guys supply the jeans or do the employees have to
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. simplelawns

simplelawns LawnSite Member

Jeans, t-shirt and a hat. I only supply the shirt and hat, they get their own jeans. Uniform is important to me, I see a lot of guys mowing without shirts around here, and if they are wearing shirts there almost black from being so dirty. No customer wants to see that, we always show up nice and clean cut in matching uniforms.

5. LilRabbit

Posted via Mobile Device

6. LilRabbit

We only supply tee shirts, but second hand store you can get name brand jeans for cheap.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. LilRabbit

Posted via Mobile Device

8. jaec

jaec LawnSite Member

We use OD green military cargo pants that we buy at the surplus store for $10 and a red tee shirt with a yellow vest with logo on the back and red hats with logo that we supply.

9. mclarke

mclarke LawnSite Member

I have a few ideas I am working with. I will attach photos. its pretty simple actually. I use vistaprint (I know- the sin of all websites but I like them) and custom ink.

Custom ink it pretty reasonable. For around I think 20/ea if you buy 10 at a time. If your hiring and need extra shirts of various size (depending on how many crews/employees you have) you can get as cheap as 16/ea with a 15 qt order.

Looking, 20 shirts at around 14/15 ea... Buying in bulk saves you money, but it also depends on what you want and what your needs are.

Might be cheaper to get custom hats and just use a plain safety green shirt.

The green polo and safety green shirt is custom ink but I am not a fan of the polo and design. However, you can upload custom art work and logos and they offer embroidered shirts as well (don't quote me).

The white polo and hat is vistaprint. I like the vistaprint lawn mower a lot and the hats are pretty decent (I have a few for church organization).

Not that you asked but custom ink also offers things like frisbees, water bottles, magnets, umbrellas and other things (you know, for handing out during the community parade your companies float is in haha).