Pics Of You!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by THEoneandonlyLawnRanger, Oct 9, 2006.

1. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

dont get me wrong, but your GF is smokin dude, nice ride too!!
  2. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

alright, i am not a big fan of my face online, but its only you nerds!!!!!! :laugh:

i laughed my ass off after i posted this, after looking at my ridiculous facial pose

3. MudFlapLip

MudFlapLip LawnSite Member

My wife and three year old daughter

4. JawZZ

JawZZ LawnSite Member

Nice family.

Me on left with brother in law and nephew, my sister took the picture. Down at the beach when they were down for vacation. Went out on the skis for an hour, what a blast.

5. GreenmanCT

GreenmanCT LawnSite Senior Member
    from ct

not a lear jet, its a sikorksy s76 old man is a pilot of UTC and occasionaly he can get me on the chopper to NYC for the day....Feels so cool to say "take me to the east 34 st helipad" to the taxi driver.
  6. mikeylikesit5805

mikeylikesit5805 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Kent OH

Picture of me, doing some target practive :clapping: Im on the right

7. Cummins343

Cummins343 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Kansas

i'll get a pic up.
  8. Phil G

Phil G LawnSite Senior Member

There's a lot of young guys on here:) So I'm loading two pictures, the first one taken in 1988 with my youngest son and now 21yrs later. Don't you youngsters worry, grey hair comes to us all.:drinkup:

Good luck, Phil

9. Jmart90

Jmart90 LawnSite Member

Me after the game of rock paper sissors against my boss........ ugh.

before anyone says "that would be bad for business" or something like that. I work for a parks department hah, and this was after hours. The deal was, if I won, he'd have to take out the 3 year old garbage, if I lost, he shaves my head, and I take out the garbage. I also had to keep it for two weeks. In that time I had to:

Meet my Girlfriends parents (at that time I lost a 2nd game of rock paper sissors, and had pink nail polish too) THANK GOD they're wonderful people haha.
    buy a truck
    and attend a wedding haha.
  10. johnnybravo8802

johnnybravo8802 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Ga.

Yea, leer(lear) jet can be spelled either way. Anyway, I imagine the chopper ride would be fun, especially with that access. I've only been in one chopper and it was brief. I was considering being a flight nurse(In a chopper) at one time but my weight and my slight motion sickness kept me from it.