Pics Of You!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by THEoneandonlyLawnRanger, Oct 9, 2006.

1. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

ignore that last comment about FB, I misread it..

2. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

She's only, uh.... (gotta go look it up)

a year and 5months older than me..

and its weird cause everyone at school thinks I am older than I really am, along with at work. But to look at me, I dont look that old? ;)

3. WGLandscapeMaintenance

WGLandscapeMaintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

speaking of you bravo, there aren't any pics of you posted up on this thread...

I have the same problem as you, as you can see in my pics, I look like I'm 15 or 16 and I'm 18.

4. Juan91

Juan91 LawnSite Senior Member

this is me Juan

[​IMG]

5. johnnybravo8802

johnnybravo8802 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Ga.

I like to remain dark and mysterious!!!!:laugh::laugh:

6. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

Back in highschool I always looked young. When I was 17, I swear I looked like I was only 15. When I got involved with the fire services and EMS, then the age started to catch up to me. I started with fire during my senior year of high school, it's been over a year since I started now. In that short time frame I have aged quite a bit. From looking young when I started to actually looking my age now.

7. WGLandscapeMaintenance

WGLandscapeMaintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah I kinda aged from college this year, all that stress! My senior pics make me look pretty young, but when I went on a cruise in March I looked older judging by all the pics, even my friends said I looked like I was like 22 lol. If I would've known that, I would've tried to get a beer at the bar on the cruise. But my age didn't stop me at the ports of call :D

8. JohnnyRocker

JohnnyRocker LawnSite Senior Member

It's just a prop for the photo. :hammerhead:

9. johnnybravo8802

johnnybravo8802 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Ga.

The part that has been tough for me is that I have been told all of my life that I looked so young and you go through life believing and feeling that you are much younger than you really are. Then one day, you wake up and notice how much you've really aged.:cry::cry:Just with in the year, I started getting gray hair and my wife pointed it out one day-It made me MAD!!!!!I denied it and I still try to deny it but it's true-It literally happened over night-Just ask Obama! Kids and the stress of supporting a family on lawn maintenance alone will bring stress to you and make you age very quickly. The elements outside don't help either.

10. White Gardens

White Gardens LawnSite Fanatic

I here ya. I grew a beard to counteract the " young " look and now I'm thinking of getting rid of it to take back my youth.

The worst is when you start noticing the gray hairs growing from your nose and ears. Disgusting