1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Pics Of You!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by THEoneandonlyLawnRanger, Oct 9, 2006.

1. all ferris

all ferris LawnSite Bronze Member

Here I am. You may recognize me because of my side job I do when I'm not lanscaping:laugh: :laugh:

2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

you know, honestly, every time I read one of your posts, that's exactly who I imagine is posting. :laugh: I can't help it.
  3. Willofalltrades

Willofalltrades LawnSite Bronze Member

I know I know I know.. It was cold and umm I didn't have anything else, and uumm sorry guys...:hammerhead:
  4. Gene $immons

Gene $immons LawnSite Bronze Member

What do you imagine when Bobby Gedd posts?

what happened to him anyway?
  5. exmarkmaster01

exmarkmaster01 LawnSite Member

here i am this is me

cool pic.jpg
  6. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Not to be mean or anything but you look just like the Kid on the movie ROAD TRIP.:walking:
  7. exmarkmaster01

exmarkmaster01 LawnSite Member

well, im not. im 14. and i am the cool kid in my hood. lol. and i have seen that movie long time ago.
  8. gardenkeeper88

gardenkeeper88 LawnSite Senior Member

My wife gets all kind of catalogs. she got on called what on earth. there is a Kramer throw in it maybe they would have the pic too. Go to whatonearthcatalog.com the item # is A59522
  9. mobilefleet

mobilefleet LawnSite Member
    from atl

at a recent reunion
  10. all ferris

all ferris LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice looking family!!! Look out when those girls grow up a bit...all the boys will be at your door.