Pic's

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by qps, Oct 31, 2007.

1. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

I know this isn't the pics forum..but it seems to be where most of us hang out....how about putting a face with a name??? .....on a piece of equipment...whatever....think about it...I'll get it started..well guess what..no pics in the folders I have on my p/c..will post some tomm....

2. Tigerotor77W

Tigerotor77W LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Germany

In Clayton, NC, where Cat builds its backhoe loaders (for the NA market) and small wheel loaders (924G/H, 928Gz/Hz, 930G/H).

I dare say that this is the first completely-public picture of me on the internet...

[edit: that tipped-over garbage can is NOT my doing! And I'm about to look over my shoulder... hmm... what else am I doing that's wrong... ;)]

IMG_0663_temp.jpg

3. RockSet N' Grade

RockSet N' Grade LawnSite Silver Member

I am so ugly, haloween is the only night I get to go out and nobody runs and hides! I've got no hair, warts, no teeth - well, I have one in front, I am hunched over, walk with a limp, have a pot belly, my knuckles drag on the ground, I mumble all the time.........sure you still want to see? Happy Haloween everyone!!! Time to go steal candy from the little kids ( just kidding ). :)

4. Fieldman12

Fieldman12 LawnSite Bronze Member

You know I dont think I have any with me on the machine that I can think of. Im one of those people that has more pics of equipment than people. My girlfriend is the same way. :)

5. qps

from Indy

no pic's on my camera...so heres a few of the pond I'm digging and the CAT...:dizzy:

DSC01244.JPG

DSC01240.JPG

6. qps

from Indy

How about a pic of your girlfriend then:cool2:

7. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Hey Tim if he wont send em I will.:cool2:

I am kidding Fieldman.......I actually deleted them.:cry:

8. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

Here is a pic of me and one of my workers.

matt11.JPG

halloween 003 [%P].JPG

9. RockSet N' Grade

RockSet N' Grade LawnSite Silver Member

Tigerator......you asked what else you were doing wrong? Not smiling! That has got to be fun!! Now I will have to sift through some pics and see if I can find one of something.......maybe me with a wheel barrow and shovel doing one of my favorite jobs - horse apple picking....

10. Tigerotor77W

Tigerotor77W LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Germany

Mmm... true dat.

And it was fun! For an engineer to get out of the desk and see what machines can do... I used to get to work an hour early just so I could play on the 287B endurance machine.

Oh those were the days... and now I'm back in school, biting my fingernails at every exam and, well, not smiling. (jk on the not smiling part haha)