Pics

Discussion in 'Seal Coating Forum' started by viper881, Sep 24, 2012.

1. viper881

viper881 LawnSite Member

Lets see some pictures of your guys rigs!

2. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Just started this season as an add on service. 1st job over 100,000 sq ft

P7040035.jpg

P7040036.jpg

P7040047.jpg

3. SHAWZER

SHAWZER LawnSite Member

Good looking job!! Can i ask what are you spraying? How do you keep it so neat and tidy along the curbs?:drinkup:

4. JFGauvreau

JFGauvreau LawnSite Bronze Member

This is my current set up, 7X12 tandem trailer.

truck1.jpg

5. JFGauvreau

Few pictures from the inside

truck2.jpg

truck3.jpg

truck4.jpg

truck5.jpg

truck6.jpg

truck7.jpg

truck8.jpg

6. viper881

viper881 LawnSite Member

thats a nice looking setup! how do you like the wire brush on the weed whip?

7. viper881

viper881 LawnSite Member

Pic of the spray rig just after I painted it and put graphics on it.

photo-1.jpg

8. SHAWZER

SHAWZER LawnSite Member

Great enclosed trailer rig you have there JF Gauvreau, is that an extra sealant storage tank behind your weed whacker broom??

9. Mdirrigation

Mdirrigation LawnSite Silver Member

Gauvreau , I see you have your trailer placared for hazmat , did you get the insurance for a hazmat carrier ? And your CDL ? Oh I see you are in canada , if you were in the states all of the hazmat and cdl requirements would be needed .

10. JFGauvreau

The power broom works wonderful! It's very fast and efficient to clear the sides of the asphalt, or where there is a lot of dust/sand/debris build up. I can easily push 2" of dirt with it, it doesn't spin that fast but it has a lot of torque, we also carry manual brooms and metal bristle brooms that can pretty much remove anything stuck to the asphalt.

Ya it's a second tank custom built, carries the same amount as the one on the right, main purpose was to balance the weight between the axles. I have roughly 900 liters of sealer with the 2 tanks. The hose that you see in the middle is use to transfer them, open the valve and the gravity does the rest.

In Canada we only need a TDG license (Transportation of Dangerous Goods) for the driver. You also need to have the MSDS sheet of the sealer in the truck at all times. The flammable stickers need to be there once you reach X amount of gallons, and since I have 2 tanks I need it. If you get caught and you don't have any of these, you have to pay a fine which is almost 10k If I'm right.