Pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by FrankenScagMachines, Aug 9, 2004.

1. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

I'll be adding to this slowly as i get more pictures and time to post.
    Enjoy!

2. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

To start off with, here's Big Blue, when i first got it. Next I'll show a picture taken earlier today. You can see i've done some work to it!

1989 Ford F350 XL dually, 8'x12' flatbed, '94 Jasper rebuilt 460 c.i. big block V8, C6 3 spd a/t with towing coolers, c/c, a/c, tilt wheel, cloth seat, 167,000 miles on truck, 77,000 on engine. Tranny recently rebuilt (under previous owner).

f350flatbed.jpg

3. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

Forgot- it also came with the trailer brake controller and wired up for everything.

Here is what I've done to it:
    Cosmetic/customizing:
    16" high solid oak sides, am/fm/cd player, dual exhaust (stripped everything and put on dual Cherry Bomb glasspacks, then ran 2.5" pipes to the back and into the stock pipes over the axle, then put on 3.5" chrome tips, it sounds very mean when you get on it :blob2: ), seat cover, straightened the bumper, painted the bed and wheels. Spent a couple days cleaning it (still dirty LOL), removed previous LCO owner's lettering. Added worklight to top of headache rack, wired in a lighted rocker switch under dash with a fuse for it.

Mechanical repairs:
    new rear axle seal driver side. Adjust rear brakes so they actually work, new misc. radiator hoses, new wiper motor, new heater core, new PCV valve, new fuel filter, new air and breather filter, new spark plugs and wires, changed oil and filter, etc.

It's a very solid work truck and is pretty easy to work on compared to my last one ('90 F250 w/351). The big block and flatbed setup is easy to get around for repairs and such :D

it is a beast of a truck.

truck800x600.jpg

4. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

Some stripes with the 36" TTHP & Proslide. Cut at 2.5" (by special request not my decision LOL).

36tthpstripes.jpg

5. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

More 36" TTHP stripes, this time I was walking (no proslide). I just use standard blades on it, no doubles or high lift.

7.jpg

6. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

All of the pics that follow are made by a '04 Ferris IS1000Z 52" 23hp kawasaki with front suspension. No striping kit. Some made with standard blades some with doubles some with the bagger...

Rooftop view of a lawn. Stripes are also going diagonally to form an X on top of the straight stripes but they never show up in the pictures for some reason :eek:

8.jpg

7. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

Backyard of same lawn. Hot tub/jacuzzi/whatever is by the front left corner of the mower, against the house. Personal tanning bed in basement. Lexus SUV and two new motorcycles (one a Harley forget what the other is) in the garage.

9.jpg

8. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

Front yard of same lawn from where the truck is parked. Now you can somewhat see the angled stripes.

10.jpg

9. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

Another shot of that front lawn but showing angled stripes.

11.jpg

10. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

Another lawn. For some reason the way the light hit it, made the lawn look dried out. This lawn stays pretty green and moist looking.

12.jpg