1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Picts of my Equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by SCBigE, Jun 12, 2011.

1. SCBigE

SCBigE LawnSite Member

First time posting a pict. I am 16 years old do landscaping on the weekends here is my landscaping equipment. more picts coming soon!
    Truck and Trailer pict coming soon also.

DSCF1148.jpg

DSCF1149.jpg

2. Green Feet Lawn

Green Feet Lawn LawnSite Member

Wow a great setup for a 16 yo. Hopefully you are making enough to cover the cost of the equipment.

3. eco.lawns

eco.lawns LawnSite Member

Looks good. Scag makes a nice mower. Is that a 48"?

4. ochosdaddy

ochosdaddy LawnSite Member

Very nice equipment for a 16 yr old. What do you use the air compressor for?

5. Capemay Eagle

Capemay Eagle LawnSite Bronze Member

Air tools??

Nice stuff for a young man! Congrats and keep on going. I do have to say that Scag's defiantly win the best seat award. They put a comfy seat on them rigs!

6. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Yes, looks good! That Scag looks to be smaller than 48 to me though. Personally I think you're better off with a walk behind than a Z rider less than 52 inches but that's just my personal opinion. Looks like everything is there for mowing and basic maintenance except a green barrel, lol.

7. Capemay Eagle

Capemay Eagle LawnSite Bronze Member

Air tools??

Nice stuff for a young man! Congrats and keep on going. I do have to say that Scag's defiantly win the best seat award. They put a comfy seat on them rigs!

8. RN Lawncare

RN Lawncare LawnSite Member

looks great man.. really like those scags. great choice of equipment. get a pic of the truck/trailer!

9. SCBigE

SCBigE LawnSite Member

HAHA been working for 8 years now, not all landscaping, but everything is paid for

10. SCBigE

SCBigE LawnSite Member

36 inch deck but 3 blades makes a beautiful cut!