Picture Of Large Land Clearing Job in Austin, TX

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by brentstreeservice, Jul 17, 2013.

1. brentstreeservice

brentstreeservice LawnSite Member

Here is a picture of us working on a large property just outside of Austin, TX
  2. brentstreeservice

Forgot to add the picture. Here it is below
  3. brentstreeservice

Here it is. I'm having so much trouble this morning!

4. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Very nice. I love y'all's new truck.
  5. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

Looking good! that vermeer looks like it can take in some serious trees.
  6. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Alright, who else agrees with me that he needs to start his own work thread? Because I would sure like to see more pictures.
  7. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

Love that truck. Looks to me like that is a job for a forestry mulcher machine, like a Fecon.
  8. brentstreeservice

Well thank you for the compliment, NoahB. I have plenty of pictures of our operation and of our equipment along with work in progress. Our Austin tree service company has grown to over 35+ workers, 7 office staff, and 3 outside marketing folks. God has truly blessed us. Brents Tree Service is the largest tree trimming and tree removal company in Central Texas.

Does anyone have good suggestions on the threads within this forum where we can share and ask operational and marketing questions?

MowingMan, the Fecon equipment is definitely useful. We aren't in the habit of using any tree service equipment/machines that we don't own. We don't own a forestry mulcher machine. I appreciate the suggestion. I'll research them to see if they would save us enough time to justify purchasing one.

APLUS LAWN CARE LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from North Missouri

You have a very impressive operation. I am quite impressed. I don't do hardly any tree work. How do you bid large jobs like that? By the acre? By the # of trees?
  10. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

Just curious When you first started out what equipment did you start with