1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Picture of My Fresh Snow

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by whoopassonthebluegrass, May 1, 2008.

1. whoopassonthebluegrass

whoopassonthebluegrass LawnSite Platinum Member

Ugh. I can't seem to get more than 2 days work in before Mother Nature shuts me down... This is what I woke up to this morning...

May 1 2008.JPG
  2. saw man

saw man LawnSite Bronze Member
    from utah

Then it will be 75 in a couple of days. hahaha

Gotta love the Utah weather!
  3. LawnTamer

LawnTamer LawnSite Gold Member

We have about the same here. Yesterday I hustled 13hrs straight, 'cuz I thought something was coming. I started a fairly big commercial property, (a school) at about 7:45pm. I ended up having to double cut and .bag the front. I finished mowing in near darkness, I blew by the light of the street lamps and got home at 9:40pm. Hard to tell for sure, but at least in the dark, it looked like I did a really good job.:laugh: The stripe job was very visible by lamp-light.
  4. packey

packey LawnSite Senior Member

your getting a dusting and we are getting hammered here in Craig, Co. I will be adding pics as soon as I can
  5. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice picture, thanks.
  6. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

man tthat is beautiful country, especially the peaks in the background. What elevation are you at?
  7. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

uggggggggggggg... stupid wireless keyboard, I meant thats Not tthat.
  8. saw man

saw man LawnSite Bronze Member
    from utah

Logan is about 4700-4800 ft. Here in S.L. it is about 4300
  9. GrassmasterB

GrassmasterB LawnSite Member
    from Florida

how far into the season do ya''ll usually get snow out that way? here in NE florida it was in the 40's the last 2 nights. very unusual. gotta love that ''global warming''.
  10. FDuce

FDuce LawnSite Member

You wouldn't have gotten much work done with that toy loader anyways. Hope you didn't have to use it to plow the sidewalk.