1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

pictures ConExpo

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ksss, Mar 16, 2008.

1. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Here are some pictures. The Army backhoe is a JCB. Only the Army would buy that. It will go fast but you cant see out of it. Ironically it had a 4 in 1 but you could not see the bucket from inside that thing.

The other is the 315D I am checking out

The attachment is a curb grinder I thought was cool and the other is the super high flow available for CASE skid steers. I will post more. The camera I used I have to resize my wifes camera I don't so be patient.

ConExpo 3.08 023.jpg

ConExpo 3.08 006.jpg

ConExpo 3.08 012.jpg

ConExpo 3.08 017.jpg
  2. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Nice pictures, that JCB is the ugliest thing I have ever seen. I thought I saw one that Case did in the pictures taken from HEF did you snap any of that?
  3. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

I am not sure I have not got to all the pictures yet but the CASE is like a backhoe not whatever the JCB is. The CASE had like 4 cameras so you could see. It looked more like something you could actually use.
  4. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Check out the skid steer. This was really something. I am being sarcastic.

ConExpo 3.08 038.jpg

ConExpo 3.08 059.jpg
  5. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Here are some more.

ConExpo 3.08 061.jpg

ConExpo 3.08 052.jpg

ConExpo 3.08 053.jpg

ConExpo 3.08 050.jpg

ConExpo 3.08 049.jpg
  6. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

That JCB is ugly but it probably costs millions and the gov't will be stupid enough to buy one. I may get used once in awhile but still costs tax payers thousands :nono:

Never been to a equipment show but I imagine its a place you want to keep your credit card and check book left at the hotel room and enough money in your wallet for lunch :laugh:

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

great pics
  8. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Good point but sometimes that is not enough. I have an RPO being faxed to me from Wheeler CAT on a small grader, laser ready. The machine is a Mauldin/PSI grader. I am anxious to see the numbers. The grader is very nice. The Noram grader is also a looker with a dealer in Utah. We'll see.
  9. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

Don't care the counter weight on the loader...or is it a rear bumper:laugh:
  10. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Agreed, I would rather have the suitcase weights bolted to the exterior. I think someone got a little too creative.