Pictures from today

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by S man, Aug 14, 2008.

1. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Here's some lawns from today. It was a great day! Not too hot, not very humid, and a cool breaze. the exmark did great as usual. And the first pics it almost looks like I'm striping. This grass down here just doesn't stripe too well ever! Enjoy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

More.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

Looks nice but I would personally never put a zero turn on those tiny yards.

4. mississippiturf

mississippiturf LawnSite Senior Member

The quality of the jobs speaks highly for the method you choose to accomplish the task. Zero turns have a place for smaller lawns if the operator is familiar with the do's and don't in small spaces.

5. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Idk If its just me Be it looks like it cuts very uneven and Cuts Very Bad!..Nice mower Though

6. ACA L&L

ACA L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

that is some set up u got there. Why not put it all on a trailer and use a 4 wheeler, save the stress on your mower and hours of use............

7. Marco LLP

Marco LLP LawnSite Member

I have to agree it looks uneven but how the hell could you cut a yard that small uneven? It must be something with the light

8. 02DURAMAX

I bet his deck is not set right

9. mag360

mag360 LawnSite Silver Member

Looks like your blade is bent on the non-discharge side. Or possibly your deck worked out of level. If you have a concrete driveway or garage floor you can check with a 6 inch ruler.
    Good luck---also it looks like you'll be able to stripe that stuff of. Just use the full width of the deck (don't overlap) and they should show up nicely.

Let us know if it was just a bent blade or the deck level.

10. 02DURAMAX

Why do you carry both blowers??..now that you have a handheld you should be fine with just that one...I never use my 751 for mowing jobs only if it a very big job..also how many hours on the exmark?