Pictures of a few of my jobs

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by MRBsx2, Feb 19, 2007.

1. MRBsx2

MRBsx2 LawnSite Member

Heres a few of my jobs since i know a lot of people like pictures.

2006 work 054.jpg

2006 work 088.jpg

2006 work 089.jpg

2006 work 098.jpg

2006 work 100.jpg

2. B. L. Landscaping

B. L. Landscaping LawnSite Member

looks great love the natural stone!

3. StBalor

StBalor LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good.

4. ChampionLS

ChampionLS LawnSite Bronze Member

WHAT?...

No Paver Lights??? <chuckle...>

Very nice work.

5. GroundScapesIncorporated

GroundScapesIncorporated LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

Looks like nice work

Is that mortar in the joints of the brick sidewalk, why would someone do that?
    Just kidding

One thing though, in the picture of the steps and the patio (4th picture), it would please my eye a little more if the sides of the block were tumbled slightly to match the face, (split a block every time you step up) on both the cap and the end blocks

Other than that, looks good.

6. McKeeLand

McKeeLand LawnSite Senior Member

i agree about splitting the block on the step up, gives that more professional look. looks good though otherwise.

are they techo block and pavers?

7. D Felix

D Felix LawnSite Bronze Member

Yep, one more thing- split the end of the cap and overhang the end as much as the front.

Depending on what kind of block that is (can't tell for sure), I'd either split the block under the cap or use a manufactured end block. From what I can tell, looks like an end block is in order, which may have been used.

8. STONE SCAPES

STONE SCAPES LawnSite Member

YEP should have had an over hang and split face. Try on the next one. You will have more work you do really nice work. On pic 2 you could have spent a little more of the buget on a better plant and pot. lol just a joke!!!

9. ChampionLS

ChampionLS LawnSite Bronze Member

Heres a few pictures of a job I did back in 2000. It was one of the first intricate wall jobs involving steps. Don't ever buy a house up on a hill with a short driveway... lol.. but anyway, it's nice that the paver manufactures make double sided block and step filler block now. We did this job over the harsh winter and most of the days it was below freezing. We use SRW Adhesive after experimenting with about 10 different brands.

Enjoy.

Feiglin-01.jpg

Feiglin-18a.jpg

Feiglin2.jpg

Feiglin18.jpg

10. D Felix

D Felix LawnSite Bronze Member

Good looking walls.

Hope you didn't give the any gaurantee that the specimen Japanese maple would survive... ;)