1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures of a new Bob-Cat ZT100

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by MGLawnCare1, Mar 7, 2012.

1. MGLawnCare1

MGLawnCare1 LawnSite Member

The other day when I posted pictures of my ZT100. Their was some of you asking me about the new ones and their prices. So I took a couple of pictures of one today when I went by there to look at the Stihl backpack sprayer.

Bob-Cat ZT100
    42" deck
    25hp Kohler
    price: $9.495

Let me know if you have any questions and Ill try to answer them or I will find out.

content___media_external_images_media_229.jpg

content___media_external_images_media_230.jpg

2. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Id take it

3. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

Have these units got any better than the previous models a few years ago? I tried a model back in 2006/2007 (don't remember which year) and could not get the dang thing to bag well, it was brand new even. I know these things aren't built for speed, but no matter what I did, the blower would clog up with grass regularly.

4. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

That looks odd painted red instead of the bobcat green.

5. lightninglawn

lightninglawn LawnSite Member

The red and black ones were sold as Jacobson mowers. Although, that one does have the bobcat decals on it. I would be interested to know when that mower was actually made. Possibly it was a Jacobson leftover rebranded as a bobcat. I'm pretty sure those mowers haven't been produced in a few years.

6. Pro-turf lawn

Pro-turf lawn LawnSite Member

Thanks for the pics of it looks great,. I worked part time for a guy from church and he used walkers it was hard for me to learn The forward speed control.... Are you looking into the manual back pack sprayers

7. MGLawnCare1

I have an older one and I love it. Yeah if you let the hopper fill all the way to the top and keep running just for a min. it will stop the shoot up. So you got watch that and since I have been watching that mine has not got stopped up once. Also they have made some small changes but not many over the years.

8. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah I didn't think they had been produced in a few years as well.

9. MGLawnCare1

I know they have had Jacobson and Bob-Cat at the dealer here . I pretty sure it is not rebreanded because they are still being made. I think Bob-Cat makes both of them. They may have stop making Jacobson though. I have asked this question before to the dealer but I am going to ask again when I go back in there Friday. Then I will post on here and let yall know.

10. MGLawnCare1

No problem, The one good thing about the Bob-Cat it has like a "normal" zero turn controls or its one of the things I like about it. Yeah I was looking at the Stihl SG20. Do you have a backpack sprayer?