Pictures of a new Bob-Cat ZT100

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by MGLawnCare1, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Pro-turf lawn

Pro-turf lawn LawnSite Member

Yes I've got 2 now and will be adding another in about 2weeks

2. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

Are you sure that is not some leftover model from a few years ago??? It seems strange that this machine is not listed on the Bobcat website.
    I do remember a machine they offered, similar to this, back around 1999 or 2000. however, it was painted green.

3. MGLawnCare1

MGLawnCare1 LawnSite Member

Alright to clear this up they did stop making them about a year or so ago. I just misunderstood the dealer because when I was looking at a demo he had I asked him if you could order me a new one with the 42' deck. He told me he could but they was from his distributor not because they was still making them. I just did not know that. The dealer also told me the red had something to do with Steiner. I want to say they had something to do with the design of the mower or designed parts of the mower. I know the Jacobson model of it said on the side of the hopper "Jacobson by Steiner". The dealer told me I just can not remember right now. Their was also Bunton version of the mower. The dealer said they may still make the Bunton verion but he wasn't sure. I do not think they do. The reason Bob-Cat stopped carrying them because of sales in this mower was not as high as their other mowers. Sorry guys I just misunderstand the dealer when I talked to him about it a while back.

Also This model is a ZT125 not ZT100

Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
  4. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

That's cool, and bunton also no longer makes them as well.

5. MGLawnCare1

Yeah I did not think so.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

I guess I don't understand why someone would pay $9500 for a mower that is no longer produced. How will you get parts for it?

7. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Good question !!

8. grass guys

grass guys LawnSite Member

Gotta love the copy-cats..... If you want a Walker buy a Walker don't buy a imitation that won't cut the same or pick up the leaves or grass clippings the same. I have owned a Walker since '08 you can not beat the quality of cut.....

9. MGLawnCare1

Bob-Cat is still in business therefore they are still making parts for these mowers.

10. MGLawnCare1

I would pick a navigator or even a bob-cat over a walker any day I have cut with all of them and ran them side by side. The walker isn't what is built up to be. I don't care what anyone says. I know 2 of the biggest lawn care businesses in my area use a bob-cat zt125 and use a walker as a back up bagger mower. The other one uses a navigator and a walker as a back up as well. They both told me the walker is to much up keep and was always something wrong with them. I could go on but I'm just saying I know I would never buy a walker.