1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Pictures Of Areas I Mow

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by puppypaws, Aug 5, 2007.

1. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

It is extreme dry here but this is a little over 3/4 of a mile of road I keep clean and mowed. I mow 2 to 3 hundred feet in each direction around the intersections you see.

2. puppypaws

More Pictures !

3. puppypaws

More pictures with one of my parents homes I maintain ! ! !

4. puppypaws

Now you can see why I like the Super Z and the 15 mph cutting speed, it is just like driving down the road but cutting grass at the same time.

You will notice I keep everything killed with Roundup around, power poles, guy wires, all road signs, mail boxes and all of my crop field edges.

5. puppypaws

It is hard to believe that house is 35 years old, everything about it looks like it was built in the last year, the pecan cabinets look like they are brand new.
  6. HS Football Rules

HS Football Rules LawnSite Member

great job considering the weather.....you might want to get into the
    Pavement Marking business also...those road stripes are a little shaky! lol
  7. Downunder Bob

Downunder Bob LawnSite Member

Nice pics, How many acres of dry-land corn are you running? Looks like a nice crop.
  8. puppypaws

I remember when that was a unpaved wagon road so I guess it is better than it was.

I've got right at 200 acres of corn and the drought hurt it I'm guessing 25% but want know until I put a combine in it for sure.
  9. tarp5350

tarp5350 LawnSite Member

puppypaws you must have a bad county commissioner like i have here in oklahoma, because i have to keep the right of way mowed around my property too if i want it to look nice.

PROFESSORRAIN LawnSite Member

puppypaws I"d love to get my hound up around them fields and tree up some ringtails.Area looks great also