1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Pictures of Cheap Enclosed Trailer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by kjfaulk, Nov 13, 2002.

1. kjfaulk

kjfaulk LawnSite Member
    from NC

I am going to try this again, hopefully it will go through. Here is the pics of the trailer I bought the other day for under 1000.00. Not to bad, has a few dents and scratches, but I can live with that. Hopefully they will come through this time.

trailer pics.jpg
  2. kjfaulk

kjfaulk LawnSite Member
    from NC

one mo

trailer pics 2.jpg
  3. lawnkid

lawnkid LawnSite Senior Member

That looks like a steal. I'd be glad to have a trailer like that. What are the dimensions? That looks like the trailer I might be purcahsing used too. PEace
  4. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Glad to see you got the pictures to post.
    I merged your second picture into this thread also so we could keep the pics together. Hope you don't mind.

Looks like you got yourself a good deal.
  5. IBGreen

IBGreen LawnSite Senior Member

That is an awesome trailer! I hope you fill up those two billboards on the side of it. I'd love to have it, it looks like a Pace trailer which is way better than any other brand out there.
  6. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Man I'm jealous! If that deal came by way I would have snatched it up even though I don't have anywhere to put it. I would have found somewhere.

You could probably knock a couple of those dings and dents out if you wanted to take the time to.

Hows the inside look, good shape?

Congrats! Good luck with it.
  7. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

Unbelievable deal bud, Excellent purchase:dizzy:
  8. kjfaulk

kjfaulk LawnSite Member
    from NC

it is 16x7, inside looks great, just need some racks to hold my equipment with. I am going to see if I can take a picture now and send it thru. (Its dark outside, but I will try it anyway)

P.S. Thanks MajorTom for moving the other picture for me, that was my mistake.

inside of trailer.jpg
  9. Green Pastures

Green Pastures LawnSite Silver Member

I would like to say GREAT DEAL!

A few suggestions if you dont mind.

Paint the plywood walls, it brightens it up in there and you can hose it out, when it gets smelly. I used Behr Premium Porch and Floor paint on the walls. It took two coats of primer before I even tried to put the color down, the plywood really soaks up some paint. You might want to try Kils primer, something cheaper than Behr primer.

I also had Line-X (which is a spray in bedliner) put on the floor, ramp and 1' up the walls of my enclosed trailer. Best thing I did to it. It was $$, BUT NOTHING can penetrate and rot the plywood floor. When it gets dirty I blow it out and use a pressure washer to clean it down. It comes out sparkling. Another bonus is when it gets damp in there from grass or gas or God forbid gas and oil mix, the Line-X makes the floor much less slippery.

www.green-touch.com for the racks.

You're gonna love coming home and just locking up the trailer and going on inside. No more worries about theft, vandalism, weather damage. :D

Oh and, DONT go through the bank drive through to deposit some checks with your trailer behind you, especially if you have the roof vents wide open. Dont even ask!
  10. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

great advice green pastures (especially on making deposits :D )

looks like you got a great deal, trailer looks awesome, one of those around here would be close to 2k.