Pictures of elcloded trailer set up

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Moretta Lawn Care, Mar 21, 2006.

1. Moretta Lawn Care

Moretta Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Does anyone have pictures of the interior or their enclosed trailer set up to hold trimmer's, blowers, etc.? If you don't can you get me some links to pics of this sort of setup. Thanks all.

2. Envision

Envision LawnSite Member

Just finished the paint, racks, and floor last week.... Used all Buyers Racks, 2 blower racks on the right, trimmers on the left and the long handled tool rack towards the front of the trailer on the left. Bought them all from Nothern Tool.

Trailer_After_1_600x800.JPG

3. Tim Wright

Tim Wright LawnSite Bronze Member

I am aiming on buying at least a 20fter later this summer, and I have been thinking of enclosing a portion of the front of the trailer with a side door, and making an "in trailer field office" with laptop, printer, airconditioning, etc.

Has anyone else been thinking along these lines?

Tim

4. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

Envision,that looks like a blower rack for a stihl on the right it look's low we have two box trailers and we know when thet are mounted low they get banged but it looks good now to cut the grass.

5. Envision

Envision LawnSite Member

You are correct, the Standers I use the tires go right under it so hopefully it will be alright. We'll find out soon enough....

6. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

I was seriously thinking about it last year. I bought a 16'X 8.5' its just right for my equipment but I think I need at least 6' more for that type of set up and even at 16' its a pain in town. I wanted a break room for the guys, with a small fridge and microwave and bench/table to eat at and a place for the foreman to do his paperwork. When I was shopping for trailers I looked at an insulated Wells Cargo it was very nice, much cooler inside. I think that would be money well spent.

7. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

We had a walk behind last season not strapped down,i know i know slide in side and bashed thru the inside walls the woods not very thick,i bought some aluminum local 8 inches high and lined the inside of the trailers to hide it.

8. Moretta Lawn Care

Moretta Lawn Care LawnSite Member

ENVISION do you have part numbers for the racks that you used. I am lookin in the catalog right now. Thanks a million for the reply's.

9. Envision

Envision LawnSite Member

10. drsogr

drsogr LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats a great idea. It wouldn't even have to be that big of a space....