Pictures of Equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by MaloneyLandscaping, Feb 22, 2011.

1. aarons lawn

aarons lawn LawnSite Member

i think my wife would flip her **** with equip inside pretty niffty though

2. a clear difference lawn

a clear difference lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Nice, efficient mowing setup! I use a 5x8 trailer as well. Its nice to see someone else getting the job done with a smaller rig. Best of luck to you!

3. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

I think this year I'm getting 2 5x10 open trailers instead of the 16ft trailers

4. dvgross

dvgross LawnSite Member

"I see your curved shaft Shinidaiwa, and I'll raise you an echo staright shaft, and stick edger."

5. MaloneyLandscaping

MaloneyLandscaping LawnSite Member

South Florida lawns....Ya 5x8 trailer at least for me is the way to go! I am a solo operation with a part timer when i behind and definately during mulch and cleanup seasons. It gets a little tight when the leaf loader is on it but so far it has worked fine.

Dgross....That Shindaiwa is a beast!!! I used that thing 15 years ago when my father first bought it. He never did any maintenace on it....ZERO! Then it sat dead for a few years full of bad fuel. One day decided to chance the fuel filter, air filter and spark plug. then i added fresh 2stroke and boooom fired right up...works like a charm. In the short year ive been in business I have quickly learn that quality equip is expensive but well worth it in the long run with simple maintenance

PS: The scag is for sale if anyone is interested you can message me for details!!

6. mowing4rlife

mowing4rlife LawnSite Member

what is the biggers lawn you have mowed with that 36" Scag? I think it great seeing solos mowing companies growing slowly and still making good profits!

7. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

Scag power

8. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

nice setup. looks great. the leaf box looks nice painted up. mine is still just plywood waiting to be painted

9. McFarland_Lawn_Care

McFarland_Lawn_Care LawnSite Bronze Member

nice poker table!! just saying....that's what I'm jealous of ...lol

10. MaloneyLandscaping

MaloneyLandscaping LawnSite Member

Have not posted lately but have started to tune up all the e3quipment. Will take more pictures soon but for now....if you want to go to youtube and search maloneylandscaping (oneword) then some of the videos will come up