Pictures of Equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by MaloneyLandscaping, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Exmarkboy13

Exmarkboy13 LawnSite Senior Member

how do you like your scag?? would you get a 48 over a 36??
  2. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Lookin good.
  3. MaloneyLandscaping

MaloneyLandscaping LawnSite Member

The 36 works perfect for me. I live in Boston. The yards are not that big and alot of the backyards have gates. The 36 is perfect because It can get through almost all standard gates and it is easier to maneuver in small spots. Only thing is i wish it was a hydro
  4. Exmarkboy13

Exmarkboy13 LawnSite Senior Member

do you ever think its to small??
  5. MaloneyLandscaping

MaloneyLandscaping LawnSite Member

Hey since we havent had any snow in Boston this year I thought I would upload some winter pics. Not too many just some of the Chevy in the snow with the new 8' Fisher HD plow. Also there ia a picture of my new storage/shop....2 large bay garage. And finally my new truck!!! 2010 F250 Supercal XLT with a almost brand new 8' Fisher HD plow. I love it although it is a piggg on gas

6. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Trucks look awesome! I love the plows, too you're keeping both trucks ?
  7. FoghornLeghorn

FoghornLeghorn LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

So it can stay warm and dry at night so that it's willing to fire up and make him money in the morning!

You guys don't sleep with your 2 cycle stuff at the foot of your bed?
  8. LawnSite Member

Defiantly a nice looking rig!

I'm looking to set-up my residential trailer similar to what you have. (sadly not enclosed unless I make it one with some wood.) Looks like a money producing set-up! How much do you find yourself using your push mowers?

A dump bed is something I would like to get in the future... sadly not this year because I've got to invest in a big ZTR for my commercial properties. Doing only one or the other (res. or com.) sounds like a good idea... but alas those $200 a pop commercials sure are nice.

APLUS LAWN CARE LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from North Missouri

Your work pictures look really good and you have some nice equipment as well! Best of luck to you!
  10. fredrickson landscaping

fredrickson landscaping LawnSite Member