Pictures of Hedges

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Expert Lawns, Feb 11, 2004.

1. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

I have read a lot of threads about people wanting pictures from other people to use for their advertising. I always thought it was wrong. Well, here's my dilema: I am doing my advertising and have no pictures of hedge trimming jobs. As you all know I have contributed pictures of my lawns, trucks, and equipment. I never thought to take 'hedge shots'. If you would allow it, I would like one or two nice pics to include with my advertising. Thanks

2. Expert Lawns

This thread sure had produced the responses that i was looking forward to. Looks like i'm waiting till spring.......I'll live

3. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

I did an online image search to see what would come up. Not very much, but I did find a few. Hope these may help.

4. Metro Lawn

picture number 2

5. Metro Lawn

picture number 3

6. Expert Lawns

thanks metro, i found a a few, but yours are much better. gracias

7. grassrootsinab

grassrootsinab LawnSite Member
    from up here

What about only posting images of the type of hedge...I've used a close up of cotoneaster and juniper from an online garder's pic encyclopedia....just a thought. Obviously it isn't as good as seeing the "finished" product but it may get you by until you can take some pics of your own work.

8. Expert Lawns

good idea grassroots. i've been doing a lot of searches for "hedges" on the internet. plenty of results, just not what i'm looking for. i may have to just settle for what i can find until spring time.

also, i've been looking for some pictures of lawn edging. (like i would do with my stick edger) but all i get for results on that search is for landscape edging that you would install around flowerbeds