Pictures of Landscaping / Lawn Care

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by alpine692003, Dec 25, 2003.

1. alpine692003

alpine692003 LawnSite Bronze Member

Where is a site you can go to, so that you can d/l landscaping / lawn care pictures?

I'm currently using ms publisher and would like to d/l pictures off the internet site and import it to ms publisher.

I'm having a tough time finding a site for pictures! Anyone know of any good www sites of lawn care/landscaping pictures?

2. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

i don't think you'll find much. most people don't want other people claiming their work as their own. Do a few installs and take your own pictures.

3. alpine692003

alpine692003 LawnSite Bronze Member

Ah okay...

4. trimmasters

trimmasters LawnSite Senior Member

There are not to many choices out there for pictures related to our industry, if you ask, some people are nice enuff to let you use there pictures. turfmarketing.com has nice clipart style pictures and the price is good compaird to some of the specalty companies that want upwards of $100 or more of genaric pics that every big lawncare company has used.

5. lbmd1

lbmd1 LawnSite Senior Member

Here's one that trugreen\chemlawn uses alot in their ads. It's a royalty free picture that is generic in nature.

Mike

newchem.jpg

6. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I don't think it's unethical to post a pic of a nice lawn on your flyer. I would never mentioned it in the add that it is one of your lawns. I have MS Publisher also and know they have a website that you can download photos from....have you tried this?

7. trimmasters

trimmasters LawnSite Senior Member

Mike, That was the picture i was thinking of, you see that everwhere!

8. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

I use Corel Print House, it comes with clip art and photes...