Pictures of my new Quickie 32 and trailer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by luckydooley, Mar 13, 2008.

1. luckydooley

luckydooley LawnSite Senior Member

Here are pictures of my new quickie 32 and some pics of my trailer. I used BigW's trailer as a format for my layout. So far I like the quick. It is my first experience with anything larger than 21", commercial or otherwise.

I have same issues as others have mentioned. My ground wire was to short, so I shifted the wiring harness around a bit and tie wrapped it in a new position. All good now. My handle bar grips slip off easily, I tried hairspray, but it does not seem that it is going to work. I may try new grips from a bikeshop.

My grass catcher did not fit right either. I called BOP and spoke to Tommy, very nice people, he suggested I just press it down a little. I did that and it scatched some of the paint off the discharge area of the deck. It appeared one of the welds on the bagger was to big, so I used a grinder to take it down. After that bagger fits perfect.

Step-saver works good, but is a little awkward to put up and down, I think it will get easier the more I do it.

It was not terribly hard to operate as some have suggested, and I feel I will master it in no time. Overall for price paid I feel it will serve me well.

Whitey and BigW if one of you come up with a quick on-off method for the discharge chute, I would greatly appreciate it if you shared with me as I too would like a quicker way to install/remove.

Sorry about format/wording I hope all this makes sense, I hate typing.

quick 005 (Small).jpg

quick 006 (Small).jpg

quick 007 (Small).jpg

quick 011 (Small).jpg

quick 012 (Small).jpg
  2. luckydooley

Third picture is bagger modification. Fifth picture is paint removed from bagger.

quick 013 (Small).jpg

quick 014 (Small).jpg

quick 015 (Small).jpg

quick 017 (Small).jpg

quick 018 (Small).jpg
  3. luckydooley

Trailer pictures

quickie (1).jpg

quickie (2).jpg
  4. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

Nice mower! You should get that grafitti fixed on your trailer though!!
  5. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

nice mower, good luck with it this year!
  6. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

:laugh:..I would not buy a better...they just don't seem like a heavy duty commercial mower to me.:confused:
  7. RWS

RWS LawnSite Member

Nice mower! Good luck this year.
  8. luckydooley

Didnt want any middle of the night or crank phone calls.
  9. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice mower
  10. bill8379

bill8379 LawnSite Senior Member

What is the depth of this deck? It looks very shallow.