Pictures of my new TruckCraft Dump...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by mister_snowplow, Mar 30, 2006.

1. mister_snowplow

mister_snowplow LawnSite Member

Just purchased a TruckCraft TC-100 Pro Steel Dump Insert a week ago. I'm very much looking forward to mulch installation and leaf removal this year. No more climbing in the back and raking the leaves out. :clapping:

DSC03092.JPG

DSC03094.JPG

DSC03093.JPG

DSC03095.JPG

DSC03091.JPG

2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Sweet :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

looks great. how much did that run you if you don't mind me asking? i really like it, pulling the leaves out by hand really sucks, and is that a 1500 or 2500 RAM? kind of hard to tell, thanks

4. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Looks Great!!!! make lots of money this year with it:)

5. mister_snowplow

Thanks for the compliments. With the options (cab guard, rollup tarp, sideboard buildup) my final bill was around $3696. After raking the leaves out of the bed for the past two years I decided an upgrade was definitely needed. It will also be nice for mulch installation. Now I should be able to hold around 5 cubic yards of mulch. My truck is a 2003 Dodge 2500 HD 4x4 with a 5.7L V8 Hemi.

Hard work is paying off...I'm pretty happy. :)

6. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

mister_snowplow, Did you look at any other brands of dump beds before deciding that this was the one you wanted?

Thanks
    Rob

7. mister_snowplow

I did look around a bit (EZ Dumper/DownEaster), but from the beginning I pretty much had my heart set on buying a TruckCraft dump. Why do you ask?

8. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

I was just curious as to what other brands you had looked at.

Good luck with it.

Rob

9. jblawns123

jblawns123 LawnSite Senior Member

Dude, you payed $1500 too much...

I bought mine for $1895 with headboard, tarp was $100 option and $200 optional install.

NE dumper and trailer in RI:confused:

10. mister_snowplow

A TruckCraft Dump? If so, good deal for you. I'm not sure how you bought a TruckCraft Dump that cheap when on their site it goes for $2832 without any options.

In the end, I felt comfortable paying more because I know that TruckCraft Dumps are top of the line. If spending more give me peace of mind...then it is worth it to me and my business.

(Included PDF is from TruckCraft's site)

Attached Files: