Pictures of my sprayer

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Mowinforaliving, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Mowinforaliving

Mowinforaliving LawnSite Bronze Member

Well here it is guys. I got it last Friday from a guy in Oklahoma City. It's a 200 gallon Lesco Space Saver. It came with the electric hose reel. I just finished wiring it up today. I ran the wire under the truck to the battery under the hood. Did a nice clean job too. I also went out and calibrated it at an old parking lot. Got it putting down 2 gallons per 1000 square feet at my walking speed. Tomorrow im turning in prices to a few of my customers to get them started on a program. Im anxious as hell. I think this is going to really work out great. Oh yeah, im getting my license number put on the side of my truck this week too, so ill be ready to rock and roll.:weightlifter:

asprayer.jpg

asp.jpg

aspra.jpg

as.jpg

2. RWS

RWS LawnSite Member

Nice set up LDH. Good luck with it this year.

3. Mowinforaliving

Thanks! I'm going to try and push my business into the manicure/residential direction. I knew I would need a license to spray and and a sprayer to do so, because so many people want one guy to do it all.

4. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Sprayer Looks great

5. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

very nice set up!

6. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

Not a big fan of liquid - been there and done it but your truck looks good. 1 tip though - make sure your gun is empty and not dripping as you drive around, wind up the reel etc cuz the fert/spray will play havoc on that paint over time if allowed to. Learned this the hard way and I re-did the gun set-up but now I run all PG units.

7. Mowinforaliving

Thanks for the compliments guys. Ill take your advice meets1

8. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good

9. Mowinforaliving

I just went to Estes today over in Enid and spent $310 on chemicals. Got some Barricade, Trimec, and Surfactant, and Dye.