Pictures of one of my lawns

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ECS, Jun 15, 2005.

1. ECS

ECS LawnSite Bronze Member

Here is one of the properties I take care of. This was with an Exmark Lazer Z HP 52" with standard blades cut at 3". This was from yesterday morning.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BCSteel

BCSteel LawnSite Senior Member

That is one SWEET property.

3. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

DANG those are awesome stripes on a awesome propert how many acreas are there?

4. Aussie Topcat

Aussie Topcat LawnSite Member

That would have to be the lovelyest line I have seen in a long time.

Great Work - what a home

5. Howard Roark

Howard Roark LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Doesn't get any better than that!

About what month does the cold roll in up there? 104 heat index here in Tx!

6. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

wow what a skyline. simply beautiful. nice lines too. is 3'' your standard height for cutting? I never cut under 3.25 unless the customer asks me to. even then I am leary.

7. T Edwards

T Edwards LawnSite Member

ECS.....I don't think I would ever be in a hurry to leave that location. It looks like a scene from the movie "Open Range" by Kevin Costner.

8. ECS

ECS LawnSite Bronze Member

Mr. Toro, not really sure on the acreage. What you see in the pics is about half of the property. His total acreage with the wild area and ponds is 4 acres I believe.

Thanks Aussie Topcat.

Howard, it was pretty hot up here today. I think it hit 80 degrees today. Last Tuesday it was snowing while I was mowing. When August rolls around, it might even hit 90.

Expert Lawns, most all my lawns are done at 3". This week I have started going with 3.25" to give it a try. The picture below on the bottom is at 3.25". I did that one yesterday morning. And yes, I agree, a pretty nice skyline. Makes for a nice day at work.

T Edwards, yep it is a pretty nice place, but you do pay the price to live here just like anywhere I suppose. I am no hurry to leave at all. Great hunting, great fishing, and great scenery. Thank Goodness for caretaking. The first picture below is where we call home. Not a bad looking place in my opinion.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. SOMM

SOMM LawnSite Senior Member

supurb ecs!

irrigated?

what kind of fertilizer you put down?

10. Aussie Topcat

Aussie Topcat LawnSite Member

Ya gotta stop, ya making me :cry: like a baby- we only have a few lucky weeds here at the moment,everything else has just come to a halt!

The last few day is the only rain we have had in a couple of months. Thank God for that!

ps, i think I may take one of your pic and stick it on the front of my mower- then look at it while i mow...lol