Pictures of ProLockers with Gravely Equipment

Discussion in 'ProLockers' started by jtkplc, Apr 22, 2006.

1. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

I decided to take the plunge and spend the money on ProLockers for my Gravely 36" walk-behind and 260Z. After the company I work for got pulled over by the Motor Carrier Division earlier in the week and I found out what is really needed to be legal, I decided that it would be the smartest thing to do instead of messing with straps or ropes or whatever to tie down my equipment.

Although they were expensive, I think this will the be easiest and safest option for securing my equipment. I had no problem installing them, quite easy actually. The only problem was with the way the front castor on my 260Z fit into the ProLocker. The fork part (metal part that holds the tire on) of the castor wheel would hit on the adjustable piece at the front of the ProLocker. I solved that problem by simply driving the tire in backwards, as shown in the picture.

ProLockers.jpg

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

thats pretty neat how you have that set up, like the way the front mower is held in with the caster sideways. nice job, keep us updated on how you like them

3. southernlandscapespecial

southernlandscapespecial LawnSite Member

Nice equipment and setup.. keep us posted on how well the prolockers work

4. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

I got my prolockers a couple of weeks ago. Talk about time savings on unloading and loading. I had to cut down the front part a little to allow my kubota ZD28 to fit. I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!! I wish got them sooner.

5. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Nice looking setup you have. Good luck this year!!:waving:

6. jtkplc

Glad to hear it. Do you have any pictures of your ProLockers, I don't recall seeing any?

On top of the time savings of unloading and loading, not having to mess around with straps that, in my opinion, look somewhat unprofessional is worth the large upfront cost. I think the ProLockers add a professional looking element to your trailer and equipment that can only be beneficial.

I haven't been out with my trailer yet since I got them Friday late afternoon. I hope they will work good and I will like them as much as I think I will. Before that I just had 4 bungee cords on each piece of equipment to get me by until these arrived. They were a pain to hook up each and every time and looked very unprofessional.

In the past, I didn't use anything to strap them down, and with turning another year older and getting a little wiser, I decided to get them to help protect my investments (mowers) and obey the law!

7. jtkplc

After having my ProLockers for a couple months now, I have to say they are awesome. My equipment doesn't move on my trailer, and you can't get a faster way of securing your equipment. I'm glad I invested the money in them. Great product. :clapping: