1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

PICTURES!!!!!! who's got stripes?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by yardsmith, Aug 19, 2000.

1. yardsmith

yardsmith LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Finally got some pics of stripes; Top pic is from my Bobcat, bottom 2 are those infamous Steiner stripes, & yes, they have been striped the same direction before. The bottom 2 pics are at the same place as the other post with pics of the hills. It also is the same place I went muddin' when I got my ATV tires put on my Z.
    Let's see some of you other guy's work! Stripes rule....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[Edited by Eric ELM on 08-20-2000 at 09:23 PM]

2. steve

steve LawnSite Member

Where's the headlights on your Steiner 220???

3. yardsmith

yardsmith LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

I put automotive aftermarket lights on it (55 watt!) & it lights up the night. Those are black light covers on there now, kinda like hidden headlights. :)

4. steve

steve LawnSite Member

Yeah that 220 is pretty fast it'll mow at 15MPH!!!

5. joes lawn care

joes lawn care LawnSite Member

i'm new to the lawn care busness, please tell me how you do the stripes? i have dome my 3 acres for years and never could do it please help me learn how.... thanks, joe

6. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I guess I'll get in on this striping thing too. :)
    [​IMG]

[Edited by Eric ELM on 04-10-2001 at 01:26 PM]

7. Eric ELM

Try looking at my website on the striping page and it explains how to stripe with picture links so you can see me mowing. Also you can see it in Smitty's pictures how to stripe. If that doesn't help, email me. You can get to my website by clicking on my signiture. Hope this helps.

8. Eric ELM

When I uploaded Yardsmiths pictures to a site, I was in a hurry and didn't check the size. I see it is 937 KB compared to 52 KB on my picture. Is his loading real slow with a phone modem? If so, some one let me know so I can reduce them in resolution so they load faster. With DSL, it loads fast, so I can't tell. If they are loading OK, I'll just leave it. Waiting to hear the verdict. Thanks

9. Kevin

Kevin LawnSite Member
    from S.E. PA

Slow on my computer.

10. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Smitty, are your pictures saved as BMP or JPEG style photos? If they are BMP, resave them to JPEG and they will be smaller and load MUCH faster. My web site has more photos.

[​IMG]