Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KS_Grasscutter, Dec 26, 2006.

1. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Well, here are some random pictures. I got a new photobucket account, so I am trying to post from there.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

KS: Stuff looks great! Just some questions though, first of all how do you like the Dixon, ive heard good things about them but i dont buy residential stuff anymore but that seat looks awful comfy LOL. Second hows the aerator working for ya? I remember u purchasing it but never asked about the results becuase if it will pay for itself next season im going to buy one but if it doesnt i may just keep renting one. Thanks! -Mitch-

3. JDWalkbehind

JDWalkbehind LawnSite Member

Kool how do you like the jx75? did you get it new?

nick

4. KS_Grasscutter

I like the Dixon real good. Mine is a residential version, but they make a Commercial line too. Their commercial line is VERY good. Yea, the seat is real comfy.

The aerator in these pictures is a OLD Ryan aerator, it belongs to Jason Rose. I was VERY pleased with the results from it, it pulls real good plugs. The aerator I bought is a Blue Bird. Since I am trying to sell it, that is all I am gonna say:laugh:

And yea, an aerator will pay for it's self real good.

5. KS_Grasscutter

I DONT like it. I bought it new in 04, and the transmission is already dead on it. In fact, I am getting ready to take it to the dealer to get fixed today. I would advise anyone to RUN LIKE HELL from these. Get a Proline, Metro, or Honda Commercial. Literally EVERY JX75, and it's predecessor, the 14SB, that I know of locally have had transmission work done to them.

EDIT: lol, just noticed we are both Pro Cut Lawn Care.

6. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

did u sell your ranger? or do u run 2 trucks?

7. JDWalkbehind

JDWalkbehind LawnSite Member

Hey we do. great minds think alike.
    I'm alittle surprised every one else i've asked has like the jx75. have to look into in more thanks!

R u goin to sell ur aerator.PM the price an info i might be interested

nick

8. KS_Grasscutter

Run two now. Probably SHOULD sell the Ranger as it doesn't get any better fuel economy then the Chevy does.

9. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

2 trucks doing 10 lawns a week? Fill me in.

10. KS_Grasscutter

Ok, guess I should clarify. The CHEVY is my work truck. I use it for all aspects of my business. The FORD is my "play truck" , and is not used at all for my business.