Pictures

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by superdigger, Aug 8, 2008.

1. superdigger

superdigger LawnSite Member

Come on people lets see some more pictures of jobs!! bobcatron you are starting to slack in this area!

2. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

My digi cam's chip crapped out and I am using my back up and I'm am taking a few days off to get measurements for a new bucket, cut me some slack, besides, this is where most of my pics end up:
    http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=217830

3. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

well here are some pics of a job we did,,,, the first are of cleaning out a corner of a pond! then some of me (on the same job) pulling up juniper, and then some of a stump i dug out. post some more pics of it later.....

ooooooo yeah that is a brand new bobcat 335 when we picked it up it only had ten hours on it!! haha i love that machine. that is the exact one we plan on buying in the spring.

DSCF0407.jpg

DSCF0408.jpg

DSCF0413.jpg

DSCF0421.jpg

DSCF0425.jpg

4. Junior M

some more of the same job...... these are mostly drainage and the hole that stump came out of.

DSCF0426.jpg

DSCF0427.jpg

DSCF0424.jpg

DSCF0006.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

5. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

You know, I always forget to bring the camera or it sits in the truck because I'm too busy. It would be good to get in to the habit of taking more pics.

6. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Taking a few pics every now and them could save you some grief down the road, like a lawsuit claiming that the work wasn't done properly, a picture is worth a thousand words.

7. Junior M

ok....... so where are all the pics? i posted some and that was it? come on post some pictures!!!

8. bobcatuser

bobcatuser LawnSite Senior Member

Here are a couple pictures of a 2 day job I just finished. The pool liner was leaking and ground water was getting in the pool, so the owner decided they wanted a new yard instead.

This is a short video of grading topsoil with the excavator.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsrv5kokD3w

elsmore 002.jpg

Sea ray 005.jpg

Sea ray 010.jpg

elsmore 009.jpg

elsmore 007.jpg

9. skennedy04

skennedy04 LawnSite Member

Nice job looks good

10. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice work.. whats towing your trailer???looks to be draging low.