Pine Needle Prices

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by JohnnyRocker, Feb 11, 2010.

1. JohnnyRocker

JohnnyRocker LawnSite Senior Member

So, it seems every place that sells pine needles have different amounts in each bale. I get so many calls from customers asking "how much per bale?"
    So how do you deal with this question? Thanks!!

2. WiseCutLandscapingLLC

WiseCutLandscapingLLC LawnSite Member

I charge 7.00 to 7.25 per a bale for long leaf. Depending on the amount I have someone else spread them for 5.25 a bale.
    Tim

3. JohnnyRocker

So you charge over 12/bale for spreading? Maybe I misunderstood what you meant.

4. WiseCutLandscapingLLC

no 7.00 to 7.25 per a bale. (price includes pine needles and and spreading) the price vary depends on how much I can get the bales for.
    If I am spreading 50+ bales I just pay somebody 5.25 a bale to spread them. I make 2dollars a bale...
    was that clearier?
    Tim

5. JohnnyRocker

Oh, okay. Yes, that makes sense now. I see you're in Charlotte, also. How do you like the snow?

6. WiseCutLandscapingLLC

well I am up in Harrisburg/Concord. Its cool I am ready for spring!! lol... what area of Charlotte do you service?

7. JohnnyRocker

I service South Charlotte and Matthews mostly. I got pretty excited at first when I heard you were doing pine needles for $12+ per bale! I was going to move to Concord!! :laugh:

8. WiseCutLandscapingLLC

lol... Its hard sometimes for people to pay 7.25.... But must pay it no problem though...

9. JohnnyRocker

If I ever get any requests for your area, I can contact you or pm you. You can PM your info if you want.

10. WiseCutLandscapingLLC

ya i dont do south charlotte.. or matthews... send me a pm with some of your info and ill do the same...

you ever do any advertising with moneysaver... i thought about it... just dont wana drive that far...