Pissed Of Customers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MANICURED LAWNS, Jul 18, 2007.

1. MANICURED LAWNS

MANICURED LAWNS LawnSite Member

Apparently my customers have a problem with me using my electric weed eater on their yard using their electric because of the rising utilities cost.........

lmao I'm just kidding

2. TNT LawnCare Inc.

TNT LawnCare Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats why we use 18-24 volt rechargable weed wackers from black and decker. :laugh: :laugh:

3. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

you mean yall are not using hand clippers ?

4. wooley99

wooley99 LawnSite Senior Member

I have a well trained goat. Very environmentally friendly and I can charge for fert too.

Next year I want to upgrade to a llama...

5. TNT LawnCare Inc.

Cant use llama's here. Were gonna upgrade to Cows,were also having a full set of teeth put in to help mulch the grass. :laugh: :laugh:

6. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

How often do you need to sharpen the cows teeth compared the overrated blades? I have noticed that goats are more common around here because you can fit more on a trailer compared to cows.

7. KTO Enterprises

KTO Enterprises LawnSite Bronze Member

I charge 10 dollars per goat per day. The fertilizer is free.

8. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

I solved that mile by owning 4.5 miles of extension cord. I just have to be real carful on routing, and be sure I come home on the same roads I left on. Kinda sucks when it comes unplugged though. Get lots of funny looks from other LCOs as I drive by, with a cord leading back to my house...

Before doing this I stold it from customer's neighbors outside outlets...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

9. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

If you cut the plug off the end of your extension cord and secure the wires to a 5 ft piece of chain, you can toss the chain up and over the power lines and get your power that way.

If your in a development with underground utilities, I break out the trusty old pocket knife and whittle away at the power line to the house just before the meter. To avoid getting a shock while touching the wires I make sure I am chewing on a piece of tin foil.

10. TNT LawnCare Inc.

I get to much down time with the goats,there always wanting to butt heads and then they cant remeber were they left off,to much playing :blob2: around. The cows are less productive but they can go all day long chewing,plus the fertalizer is much larger. As for sharpening the cows teeth we just use a grinder ther false so they dont feel anything at all. :laugh: :laugh: :waving: