Pistol Grips vs. ECS / Where Can I Get Mow-EZ?

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Ace LawnScapes, Feb 7, 2002.

1. Ace LawnScapes

Ace LawnScapes LawnSite Member

I'm considering purchasing a Turf Tracer HP and wondered what the thoughts are out there on pistol grips vs. eXmarks's ECS grips.

I understand the upside of the ECS keeping your hands out of harm way, other than that, please give me some comments pro or con regarding the ECS. If you've used both pistol and ECS, which do you prefer?

Also, someone at eXmark at at one time mentioned a product called Mow-EZ that can be applied under a deck to make it easier to remove grass. Where can this product (or a similar product be purchased) and is it available anywhere onlne?

2. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

mo deck is a sponser of lawnsite . most like it better than mow eze, i think. later now
  3. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

If I were you, I would post this question in the Commercial Lawn Care forum of lawnsite.com. That would give you the best opportunity to receive relatively unbiased comments on the ECS vs. pistol grips debate.

Mow Eze or Mo-Deck are both spray-on substances that are supposed to make it easier to clean the underside of your deck after mowing. I don't know if either of them work and cannot endorse them. Mo-Deck has a web site (www.mo-deck.com). Finding information on Mow Eze is more difficult. The only information I found was at the following e-mail address (www.rrproducts.com/PDF catalog/fitshonda.pdf). It's a .pdf file, so you'll have to have an Adobe Reader to view it. You can download the reader for free if you don't have it.

Hope this helps,

Exmark Customer Support