PITA at apartment complex

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by sfddelta1, May 12, 2010.

1. We have a small complex that we mow in a new town. So while we are mowing I leave the guys and leave with my salesman to go loook at a new property when I come back this pita had come out and dog cussed my guys for mowing to fast cause he had cats.

I mean WTF

Posted via Mobile Device
  2. Randocammando

Randocammando LawnSite Member

Was they chasing the cats lol dumb people
  3. lawnboy dan

lawnboy dan LawnSite Gold Member

cats would run from the moment they heard the mower start
  4. Mickhippy

Mickhippy LawnSite Platinum Member

Cats should be kept inside. They kill millions of animals a year!
  5. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care LawnSite Silver Member

cats get scared if you fart to loud. i hate my cats (moms) thats why i throw my dogs toys at them. its how we play. :laugh:
  6. Lawnut101

Lawnut101 LawnSite Silver Member

Just don't worry about it. There are some people just like that. Talk to the manager if you have a problem.
  7. rustyj

rustyj LawnSite Member

Tell him that you will take his cats to the chinese restuant and sell them to make the money back on lost time for going slow
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. sehitchman

sehitchman LawnSite Senior Member

rustyj, you are my hero today, I laughed and laughed!
  9. tmf lawn care

tmf lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

that a great one bro :laugh::hammerhead:
  10. rustyj

rustyj LawnSite Member

Thanks I had to be a smart azz. I don't know what gets to people these days when I first worked with a company I was told to handle customers the way I would if I was the business owner but anyways we did low income apartments and there was a guy who had a motorcycle who acussed one of the mexicans of blowing dust all over his bike needless to say he started mouthing off at mexican and I got in the middle of it. When I got done with the guy I think he put his tail between his legs and walked away. There was no dirt on his bike. And he wouldn't understand it. Afterwords called the boss told him everything that happenned and asked what he would of done and he said same thing. Some people are just out to ***** and start a fight.
    Posted via Mobile Device