1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

PITA neighbor-part three....

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by nobagger, Sep 27, 2006.

1. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Remember the PITA neighbor I had last year and at the beginning of this year? For those who don't - he was a load,cocky,smart a$$ who got pissed when I wouldn't hire him so he tried to start his own lawn care business. He would alway scream from 3 houses away "yep I'm gettin me some more customer's" and on and on. Well I havent seen him in a while and his now ex-wife asked me to mow her lawn and I asked where's your husband. Her reply... That dead beat peice of **** is in and out of jail (drug charges) and I finally booted his a$$. He now lives in SWPA.
  2. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I guess its a good thing you didnt hire him!
  3. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

Ha ha ha---Send him a letter and tell him your getting some from his old lady. Business that is.
  4. lawnguyland

lawnguyland LawnSite Bronze Member

I know the story of which you speak. All I can say is "Baaaahhhhhhhhh ha ha ha, sucka"
  5. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

LMFAO ! I would sooooo do that!
  6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Don't worry,...your wife, your home, and your property is in good hands. And don't worry,....the bushes are being kept neatly trimmed....ALL of them. :)
  7. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats just wrong.:laugh:
  8. Josh.S

Josh.S LawnSite Bronze Member

:drinkup: thats awesome!!