pitty tip?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, Sep 25, 2004.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

today i got a tip, based soley on pitty. but, i didn't intend it like that. this one client that i do every saturday , she pays each time by check. it's $30. today she surprised me, she came out and had cash. jokeingly i said, "wow, real money today, thank you so much, i'm so broke i can't pay attention." she said no problem, handed me two twenties, and asked for $10 change. i said, "mam, if i find $10 in one of my pockets, you better call the cops, cus that would mean i got somebody elses pants on." then i reached in my pocket, and all i had was $3 bucks one me. she goes, "oh my, i didn't know things were that bad, you just go ahead and keep that extra $10." i said, "thank you mam, and god bless you." ever get a tip cus they think you are broke?

2. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

u kill me lmao
    that was great
    only good tips around x-mass

3. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Only tips I ever get is plant your corn early and don't eat the yellow snow...

4. KenH

KenH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

I would imagine you get alot of pity tips, Bobby.

5. bobbygedd

from NJ

ken, you can imagine anything you want. i just read your profile, the question was, "how did you find lawnsite?" your answer, "online." I IMAGINE you are retarted.

6. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

"how did you find lawnsite?" your answer, "online." I IMAGINE you are retarted.

ROTFLMAO :cry:

7. Gtotoy

Gtotoy LawnSite Member

~~Dont' look directly at the sun.~~

8. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

The only time I ever get any tips are around the holidays I think last year I got like $50-$75.Last month I had a lady sell her house that we did the maintenance at for about 5 years and she gave me $10 extra.

9. bobbygedd

from NJ

yea dusty that's as stupid as what happened a few minutes ago. a friend of my son is spending the day, and he's afraid to come down the basement by himself. he wasn't sure if there was anyone down here, so he yelled, "is there anyone down there?" i yelled back, " YES". he replied, "what?"

10. KenH

KenH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

Bobby...Im flattered you took the time to read my profile. See, you do really care.

I guess one could find Lawnsite online as opposed to reading about it in a magazine or hearing about it through a friend.........hmmmmm.

Bobby, I think you deserve another pity tip. Let me know where I can send my dollar.