1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Pix of completed trailer.....

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by txlawnking, Jul 12, 2004.

1. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

I finally conned the Father in law to help me finish the inside of my trailer... I love his Handiwork, I suck at wood working.

2. txlawnking

That shelf is Mega stout.. I'll put my tools up there tommorow, And I put a little stop to keep the Blower from flying around.. God bless him for Helping me, without a torch, welder and machine shop, I'm lost!!:D

3. MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC

MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC LawnSite Senior Member

txlawnking, what kind of stander mower is that? Nice trailer by the way.

4. txlawnking

It's a Great Dane Super Surfer 52"er.. Thanks, serriously though, if I had a buck for all the people around here that complemented me on the trailer, I wouldn't need to mow!! I do like it, It just needs to be lettered now...the real nice thing is that when I get a 36"er, I will be able to fit it with room to spare..maybe even two if they are standers as well. The trailer is 6x12'. It's hard to tell , but my 21 and all of my fuel cans are under the shelf as well. I laid up on the shelf , it supported my 275lbs easy.

5. MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC

MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah, a 36" is a must for just about every lawn company. I swear some people dont plan on maintaining the grass when they plan their landscaping. I just bought a 60" JD stander and it looked very close to your dane. I thought it was but wasnt sure. Good luck with your new setup.

6. FISH2XS

FISH2XS LawnSite Member

What kind of deal did you get on the trailer? Just picked up a JD 727A Saturday. Now I'm really interested in an enclosed trailer, but a 12' isn't going to be big enough. Thinking Big.

7. txlawnking

Fisher, it was $2445+tax @ tractor supply behind sonic.