pix of paver driveways

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by MowingisMaddness, Feb 16, 2005.

1. MowingisMaddness

MowingisMaddness LawnSite Senior Member

2. mbella

mbella LawnSite Bronze Member

Do you want to know how to install a driveway or do you just want the pictures?

3. MowingisMaddness

pictures please :blob3:

4. MowingisMaddness

Anyone, anyone, Bueller, Bueller....

Save Ferris!

Come on... someone has pictures of paver driveways.

I am meeting with a customer in a few days and need some selling tips. I know the guy is interested, but when he sees the price, I think he will go concrete instead. How can I persuade him to spend more on the pavers?

patioSilo.jpg

Silo1.jpg

5. double e

double e LawnSite Member

Go get a EP Henry catalog- or whatever brand you are going to install- They will have great photos

6. MowingisMaddness

I have been looking through manufacture catalogs and websites. But everyone has their personal touch :) . And I was hoping to see some of that as well...

7. MidAtlantic

MidAtlantic LawnSite Member

See you found the tread I created...It is good to see everybody's work wish more people posted their work. As you can see there are some really good installers on this site.

The manufacturer catalogs are a great source to get some ideas. Try to get you hands on as many different catalogs as possible. Remember a good quality paver driveway starts with proper preparation and excavation. Being that its your first driveway try to keep it simple. You might want to get your local rep to give you some pointers as well.

If you need any help or have any questions I am sure there are plenty of seasoned veterans on here that are willing to give you some pointers or answers to your questions.

Robert

8. BMFD92

BMFD92 LawnSite Senior Member

pavers hold up a lot longer then concrete and pavers are easier to fix

9. MowingisMaddness

BNFD92,
    Thanks for reading my post and responding with some advice that I asked for. :waving: Anyone else?

10. BKupfer

BKupfer LawnSite Member

Here are some pictures of the driveway I did last summer. Along with the driveway I did the block wall as well as the slate sidewalk.

sep01012.jpg

sep01017.jpg

sep01003.jpg

Sep07001.JPG

sep01016_0001.jpg