pix of rig with new used truck, dixie, exmark, and trailer

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedWingsDet, Oct 30, 2004.

1. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

pix of my new used truck with trailer....

some of you, remember the pic of my red and yellow dakota v6 i was using to work with, well i finally got a bigger truck, 94 ford f150 v8. here are some pix. heres the dakota along with the new ford.

2. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

more pix, of the dixie and exmark

3. rookiemower

rookiemower LawnSite Senior Member

mark why are you selling all your stuff ;)

4. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

hey their, thanks for replying, but i want to get a hydro wb next year, possibly a stander or quick-track (they've really cought my eye). and so i can get a enclosed trailer.

5. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

Nice looking rig. I dont think the red/yellow color combo on the trailer goes well together, maybe its the pics though.

What kind of gas milage do you get on that ford?

6. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

well take a look at the dakota ;) the dakota used to pull the trailer, and i wanted the trailer to match my dakota ;) but now that im selling the trailer, no need in putting any money/effort into it unless its driving somewhere to sell it.

milage on the ford...... 8mpg (costs $60 +- to fill up). but then again i only have to drive it about 40 miles a week when doing lawns. but tommarow im putting new plugs, air filter, and some other stuff on it to gain some extra mpg if possible.

7. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

8 mpg... :dizzy: :eek: :( I was thinking about the F-150, but I don't think I can afford it at 8 mpg at over $2/gallon for gas. Looks like i'm going to have to find a diesel. ;)

8. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

i sure would, but that means.... heavier front end, which leads to sometimes not being able to put a bigger plow on it! but then again i could be wrong. next truck i get i really want to get a diesel. my dakota only gets 11mpg.

9. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

well i said farewell to the dixie and 5x10 trailer. Its going to be weird tommarow towing a 16ft trailer without the dixie.

10. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

Mark, there is no way you are getting 8mpg on that truck. If you are, there is something wrong with it. I have a '97 F-150 and i get 15-16 without a trailer, and 14-15 with the enclosed trailer.