pizza delivery

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by cjcland, Apr 23, 2000.

1. cjcland

cjcland LawnSite Senior Member

i just got a job at night delivering pizzas its not much money (10-15/hr) i use my wifes small car but the reason i bring this up here is i put a bussiness card with the coupons the put on the box every time i delivery a pizza to a home, i have the other 4 drivers doing the same thing out we usually have about 15 deliveries in a five hour period(10 out of the five are middle to upper class homes) thats 50 homes a night that gets one of my cards through there front door, im thinking this might work out pretty good plus the extra income dosnt hurt<p>----------<br>CJC Landscape Management<br>Winter Haven, Florida

2. David R Hartzog

David R Hartzog Guest

You little devil good job.<br>Now go to answer my qustion on the best equiment...thxs DRH

3. southside

southside LawnSite Senior Member

Another good job to have when business is <br>quiet is driving a tow truck.Picking up <br>smash is a good earner.<p>Karl<br>

4. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

Smash and rattle gun! Two new terms I can use to confuse the hell out of people....Thanks Karl :)<p>Let me try. &quot; I am going to the junk yard tomorrow to see if they got in any new smash. I need to get one of those cordless rattle guns to break the bolts loose.&quot; :)

5. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

Oops<br>

6. DMC300

DMC300 LawnSite Senior Member

MAN,HOW CAN YOU GET DONE MOWIING ALL DAY,SERVICING YOUR EQUIP. AND THEN STILL HAVE ENOUGH ENERGY TO GOTO ANOTHER JOB?YOU THE MAN,HEY DO YOU DELIVER TO KENANSVILLE?<p>----------<br>DON<br>LIANNES' MOWING

7. southside

southside LawnSite Senior Member

Keith, Over here they're not called junkyards they're called wreckers yards.<br>As opposed to wreckers in the States which<br>are tow trucks here.Don't worry,some of the <br>terminology you guys use really spins me out.<p><br>Karl<br>

8. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Ya how do u have that kinda energy after work? I barely have enough energy to get to the fridge and get me a beer lol. Too pizza delivery is a little dangerous around here. Just had one man get robbed the other day.

9. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

&lt;---Sausage, mushroom and extra cheese.<p>Reading these posts is my second job.