Plan-It Graphics??

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by PlatinumLandCon, Mar 16, 2008.

1. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

These guys' designs look very good and seem to be a reasonable price. I want 2500 doorhangers designed and printed and it looks like it'll be $500. This seems like a decent price.

For those of you that have used them, what do you think? Do you have an example of your material to post?

Thanks.

2. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

Bob at Plan-it did my logo and is also doing my business cards. I will have the cards this week so I cant comment. But I can say I am more than happy with my logo and its price.

3. Johnson LCO

Johnson LCO LawnSite Senior Member

Bob at Plan-It graphics made my doorhanger and designed my logo. I had some ideas of my own and he steered me in the right direction. I had 10,000 doorhangers made and am in the process of getting business cards made. The doorhangers came out spectacular and the quality was amazing. I will definitley be doing business with him again.

4. greenpepper

greenpepper LawnSite Member

Bob also designed my post card and the response has been over-whelmingly good so far. The cards turned out far better than expected, with a high gloss finish and heavy card stock material. I ordered 5,000 cards with shipping and design fees, I only paid $539.00. Plus he offered some good advice for a newbie such as myself. He works in the green industry, so he knows what he is doinng!

BTW: I'll be posting pics of my setup soon!

5. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

Sweet! So everyone pretty much thinks they're a good investment? Any examples to post?

6. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

If I can get him to send my business card electronic files I will post a shot of mine. I have the ones that say "proof", but dont want to post them.