1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Plano double sided parts organizer

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by extremecutter, Mar 27, 2013.

1. extremecutter

extremecutter LawnSite Member

Looking for some plano double sided parts organizer. Hunter use too carry them to put nozzles in. I have one that I purchased years ago from hd from nails and screws. Looked everywhere to find the around here( Hd, Lowes, Gander Mountain, Cabelo's, )
  2. jcr4au

jcr4au LawnSite Member

Hunter has theirs available with your contractor points.
  3. jbell36

jbell36 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from KANSAS

i have found something like this to be ideal...

this is just an example...i have found some bags that can keep all of your nozzles, wire nuts, fuses, etc. AND give you side storage for some common tools

i also found a great double sided organizer from ewing...one of the best i have found for just a double sided organizer, very sturdy, kept water out, etc...it was pricey though, at least $50, worth it to me though...until it got stolen, with all my nicely organized nozzles in it

what are others using to sort nozzles?
  4. GreenAcresIrrigation

GreenAcresIrrigation LawnSite Member

5. extremecutter

extremecutter LawnSite Member

Thanks for the info, and keep it coming. Checked Hunter website and can't find were they are for the points system. Have the Jd landscapes rep checking into Hunter one", but thinks they were not available for a couple of years.
  6. SoCalLandscapeMgmt

SoCalLandscapeMgmt LawnSite Bronze Member

7. jbell36

jbell36 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from KANSAS

alright, so ironically i bought this today...

i'm telling you, you can't go wrong with this...the first box i bought was something like you are talking about...a double sided tackle box...it was around $50...bought this today and couldn't be happier, AND it was cheaper?!...it has 7 different tackle boxes to put all of your nozzles in (spray/rotor), and big side pockets to put tools and such in...i find that most of the time i need a rotor or spray, a nozzle for that rotor or spray, possibly an elbow, maybe a riser, wire nuts, poly clamps, etc...it's ALL in this bag...the front pouch keeps all of my most used tools, like a poly crimper, wire stripper, screw drivers, channel locks, PVC cutter, etc...in the back is my volt meter...on the left side pocket i keep rotors, and the right i keep sprays, 3 on each side..

for basic service calls, this bag has all you will need, no forgetting parts in the truck or having to make multiple trips
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2013