Plans for building a........

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by abcfamily, Aug 25, 2007.

1. abcfamily

abcfamily LawnSite Member

*trucewhiteflag*
    Does anyone have plans, or know of a website that has plans to build a pull behind lawn roller or a pull behind aerator {core and slit}.
    Thanks!:usflag:

2. abcfamily

abcfamily LawnSite Member

Anybody????

3. Lohse's Lawn Service

Lohse's Lawn Service LawnSite Member
    from US

I have no clue, but get you a free subscription to TURF magazine, from www.turfmagazine.com. I see 100's of attachments in those each month.

4. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

I just designed one in my head for you.

1) If you can weld, even with rudimentary welding skills a core aerator can be custom made using custom cut Natural Gas pipe welded to a hub and weighted down with blocking and towed with your Z if you have a Z.

2) a core aerator can also be fabricated utilizing a heavy duty wooden Wire spool from either the cable company telephone company or electric company the corers can be made from black iron gas piping and inserted into the spool hub and secured.......If you have a rotor tiller I have aerators that may fit.... Want more details on how to cut the gas pipe to release the core of soil PM me.

5. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

We run two Ryan tow-behind core aerators behind John Deere 445's. They have hydraulic lift and can turn on a dime. These aerators measure 48" with a 36" pattern. Made lots of money with 'em.
    :usflag: