1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Plant Pic Websites

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by BLL, Apr 28, 2003.

1. BLL

BLL LawnSite Member
    from MD

Does anybody know of any good websites that have pictures of most common plants. I need to emaila customer a list of teh plants i will be using and she woudl liek to se them first to make sure they are what she wants. Thanks
  2. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

3. troblandscape

troblandscape Guest

When you email your customer, make sure you check your spelling and grammer. You won't be selling any jobs if your bids or emails look the way you wrote this thread. Good Luck!
  4. AGLA

AGLA LawnSite Bronze Member

Sorry, 'could not resist.
  5. BLL

BLL LawnSite Member
    from MD

You know, all I asked was a simple question of which i thought maybe somebody would answer. I was in a rush to type it and made a few typing errors so kill me please. Glad to see you guys have so much worked lined up that you come sit on here and pick at other peoples typing skills. Do you pick at others peoples landscaping too when you are riding around with none to do of your own? I think im smart enough to know to make sure the email looks good before I send it.

NOW if everybody is done picking at my grammer and such, I would still like to know of any other good websites to pass on to the customer to look at zone 7 plant pictures.
  6. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

It was just a suggestion. :)
  7. hboyd_com

hboyd_com LawnSite Member
    from PA

Lighten up BLL - you spelling and grammar sucks - deal with it or look like a schmuck. It only takes a few seconds to run the spell checker.

Frankly, nothing annoys me more on these boards than bad grammar/spelling/mis-used words but that is a personal cross I have to bear.... I shouldn't be so easily annoyed.

Best of luck.
  8. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

Now the second post was much better, with just a few mistakes. However, IF you are a person who insists on disparaging someone else's grammar and spelling, the least you could do is correctly type that scolding post. It should have been your not you, and, you also need commas after the first it & after words. How annoying! Doesn't that remind you of that saying that goes something like "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"?
    Here are some more to try. Good luck.