1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CGS, Jan 21, 2000.

1. CGS

CGS LawnSite Member

YARD, I'll let all of you know when it arrives.
  2. CGS

CGS LawnSite Member

I received to R.S. Means CD. It's o.k. gives you a base line on what to charge. Can not minipulate the program. <p>I should go with www.EBid98.com but they want like a $1,000 for the mid size software. I'd rather go with them, but not now too expensive. Ebid98 uses the same software I ordered, but you can manipulate it any way you want.<p>You can download a trial version from ebid98 it will last for 10 days.<p>
  3. paul

paul Lawnsite Addict

Just looked at ebid98 seems made for a large general contractor.<p>Thinking out loud, seems I could do that with a exel spread sheet, Pricing plants and profits shouldn't be that hard. If your pricing out public works projects, old obs are in their open records. Go to the libriary and photo copy them all bids are public record. Most if not all landscaping bid are one or two pages long ebid just over does it.<p>----------<br>paul<br>