1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

plants and shrubs around house..

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by precisionlawn, May 8, 2003.

1. precisionlawn

precisionlawn LawnSite Senior Member

This might be a hard question to answer without pics, (i will have them on later). A house that i currently service has a setting that goes from the left side of the driveway, along the front of the house (under the picture window), and circles about halfway around the side of the house. It is about 7' wide and 35' long. And on the other side of the driveway the is another setting about 7' x 7'. I know that he wants 30" boxwoods to go under the picture window area, but as far as the rest goes, what plants, shrubs, or groundcover would look good together in these areas??? He doesnt want to spend more than $2000 total with labor and everything. I will post pics later in the day.
  2. precisionlawn

Basically, until i post a pic. What shrubs, plants, groundcover, etc. looks good around houses??
  3. precisionlawn

.......you dont say.........
  4. greenman

greenman LawnSite Addict

depends....what direction is it facing? how much sun will the area receive? how much shade? how tall?....and yes, I did say,lol.
  5. DaddyRabbit

DaddyRabbit LawnSite Senior Member

LMAO...this cracked me up. :D :D