Playin in the dirt

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by CutRight, May 15, 2006.

1. CutRight

CutRight LawnSite Senior Member

i get paid to play in the dirt, best thing ever.

DSC00046.JPG

DSC00061.JPG

DSC00056.JPG

DSC00058.JPG

DSC00066.JPG

2. CutRight

these pictures are from a couple different jobs, mostly digging up stumps

DSC00062.JPG

DSC00073.JPG

DSC00162.JPG

DSC00177.JPG

DSC00180.JPG

3. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks fun, nice machine you got there, we got one of those at work it saves us alot of time. What did you get for that job.

4. CutRight

heres a couple more from a lawn prep and seeding we did.

DSC00150.JPG

DSC00151.JPG

DSC00153.JPG

5. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice work... love that excavator you got.. hope your keeping busy with it and good luck this season!!!!

6. CutRight

can't wait to be working all day long again, this rain in the north east is really making a mess of stuff

7. CutRight

well i get $75 an hour for having my machine on the job site, dug up a bunch of stumps, did some grading work with the blade, and then prep'd and seeded the areas. 10 cents a square foot for seeding. full day for the machine is $600 at $75 an hour. I put in 18 hours there so far, my machine is still there, from last week, had to put off the work because of this rain, i should be back there wednesday to finish up. I will probably have to reseed everything because the monsoon we've been havin probably washed it all away. I'll spend another day there. Just in time to move it to the next job. My goal is to not have that machine sitting at home at all this summer, except for service.

8. rklawnmowing

rklawnmowing LawnSite Member

looks like fun, my dad just got a mini excavator a little smaller than that one ,those things are sweet, the mini excavator and his mini skid steer and his two best pieces of equipment, never home even in the rain he's still using them lol

9. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

thats some nice work. awesome machines hope everything is ok at the job site i hope the machine is in a garage or somthing.

10. climber

climber LawnSite Member

That some nice equipment! And some nice White Pine. Did you do those removals yourself or was it subbed out?

Dan